Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Darren's MySpace

  1. #21
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww, that's such a shame Janie. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Here's hoping that you have better luck on the actual night. Will you go to the venue and try and get a ticket at the door?

    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Janie DP
    Guest Janie DP's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't decided yet Terry.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats Tamara! Good on ye! I had Joe's Pub website up, turned around to see if I could afford to GET to NYC, turned back and all the tickets were gone XD

  4. #24
    Inactive Member little bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just passing this along from the FC...

    Additional NEW YORK SHOW and MORE LONDON Tickets for MARCH 8
    Due to overwhelming demand we are happy to announce a 2nd Joe's Pub performance in New York. In addition to the Sold Out March 29th show Darren will now play Wednesday March 28th in New York City. Tickets will go on sale THIS Wednesday at 12 noon NY time via www.joespub.com

    Important News for London Tickets March 8.
    We have decided to sell ALL REMAINING tickets to the Soho Revue Bar show via online and telephone sales from 9.00 AM UK time. Tickets will go on sale THIS Tuesday at 9.00 AM via www.ticketweb.co.uk or by phoning 08700 600 100.

    This will mean there will be NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR unless there is a cancellation or no show from Someone on the MySpace list.
    This policy will apply to all future shows.

    Important notice Regarding Recording Equipment and Cameras
    Both venues will be asked to abide by these guidelines when admitting guests.

    1. No cameras of any kind
    2. No recording devices
    3. No banners/stuffed toys/object that might obscure the view of other patrons


    Great new about the London tickets [img]smile.gif[/img] .. good luck again Janie and everyone. There is alos this blog at myspace about Australia dates, so hopefully as many will get to exeperience this as possible [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Sunday, February 11, 2007

    Australian dates

    I can confirm that I will indeed be coming 'home' to preview some of my live
    music in a couple of similar tiny venues in March.

    I'm going to be racking up a lot of frequent flyer miles..
    but you're worth it to me Australia!

    Stay tuned for dates and similar exclusive MySpace ways to get tickets
    aside from the regular avenues.

    xD

    <font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ February 11, 2007 05:23 PM: Message edited by: little bird ]</font>

  5. #25
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ta for the update Tamara. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Looks like all of you DH myspazzers better get up early tomorrow and get your typing skills honed! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried my luck for NYC lottery and sadly lost but I am tickled pink by the number of gay bois who won ^_^ hee hee hee!

    I'll be trying my luck again for tickets this Wednesday since I figured out a relatively cheap way to get to NY from where I live and I've got a buddy to go with if we can both manage to get tickets! LOL

    I feel bad for the Londoners because it really seems like the ticket company doing those sales isn't equiped to handle the sort of frenzy that Darren fans can bring with them! LOL I've heard some zany reports of people accidently being charged (multiple times in some instances! LOL) for tickets that they were told were sold out *chuckle* Gotta love software, eh? *g*

  7. #27
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww, bad luck Steeny but fingers crossed for you for better luck on Wednesday. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [ponders] It's really weird for me that I now actually don't care one way or another about seeing him again. This is the first time that I've honestly felt this way about DH and I must say that it really does feel a bit odd.

    <font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ February 13, 2007 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gah! I know what you mean Steen. I haven't been to a decent gig for bloody ages. The last one that I went to was Anastacia (spl?) at Wembley and that was April 'o6 (or it might even have been in April 05 - I honestly can't remember). She was ok I guess but I really went to keep Mike company. He sat there drooling and I sat there wishing that I'd brought my iPod! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO

    I'm really chomping at the bit to see Snow Patrol, followed by Alex Band (if he tours here), BonJovi (seeing as how me and Janie got screwed last year by the farce that is Wembley) and Green Day. Apart from those 4 acts, there's really no-one else that I'm bothered about seeing.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh heh thanks Terry *g* I've succombed to peer pressure to get tickets even though I don't know if I can afford to even go! LOL Darn those encouraging types! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I think i'm just concert-starved in general and seeing someone like Darren would be icing on the cake, as they say *g*

  10. #30
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I shouldn't really complain because in the past year I've seen The Who once and Depeche Mode twice but when I was a teen, I used to see about five different bands each year, most of them in the summer! LOL I'd love to see Duran Duran or Neko Case live, even Placebo again would be lovely!

    <font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ February 14, 2007 02:07 AM: Message edited by: sunhawk ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •